Sunday 6 August 2006

What a difference a day makes (in Africa)

Yesterday I was annoyed with the world (particularly FAGE) and ready to swing for something. Thankfully I just hammered the life out of a drum instead.

Today I'm much chirpier. I may have a cold but FAGE is flying! Because of the cold I can't fly. Instead I'm waiting at the airport to see how Trev got on. We are attempting to measure both OH and HO2 today. Last night there was the possibility of a major storm (a Mesoscale Convective System - MCS) so we had a cloud chasing flight planned. I woke up at 5.30 am expecting a phone call to prep the aircraft. Instead the storm blew itself out so we were here at 10 am. I'm still tired from waking up so early though. Oh well... At least FAGE flew today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment