Friday 11 August 2006

Sleep patterns?

No dawn flight but my body doesn't seem to realize it yet. I ended up sleeping all day yesterday as I thought we were doing a dawn flight last night/this morning. Anyway I was wrecked from the night before. That was cancelled but I couldn't sleep last night, which means I'm now really struggling with the early morning. How long does it take to reset a sleep pattern?

I've no problem doing all this early flight/ no early flight lark tho. The night->morning transition would be really interestin to see and is definitely worth a little sleep disruption. That said, there's only so much of this I can take before I need an entire day in bed. I've only been outside the hotel to eat in the evenings and go to the airport in the past week. Kinda sad, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment