Sunday 30 July 2006

Well the laser didn't survive the double flight. We had to pull out of the second flight at the last minute as the power just disapeared. Oh well. At least we got something from the first flight!

We're not flying today as the flight is focussing on vegetation and will be doing LOTS of low level flying. Tomorrow is focussing on the meteorology so I might even get some shopping done. All my other spare time is spent looked in my windowless room trying to analyse the data we have so far and writing my first year report. Well I haven't really had any time to do any of the report but I am going to have to soon.

I've decided I'm going on holidays after I get back from Niger. Surprisingly enough I am actually working fairly hard so I'll probably need it! So I'll head home for a while and then meet Camille in France for a few days. I've also said yes to going to Inda at new year's with Anoop. Now that should be good!! Kate, Alex and I are going to impose on Anoop's family for two weeks. I have a load of places I want to see but India is so big I'm probably not going to see half enough. I guess there's always the way back from Borneo in 2008...

Right, I have data to analyse (and pretty cloud and sunset photos to sort out). Till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment